- Within the next two years an integrated system for the Austrian export
trading economy will be realized by the National Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the
Ministry of Economics. This platform will in respect of content and techniques gain competitve
advantage compared to existing international products by fulfilling particularly high quality
demands. Austrian and foreign enterprises will be able to obtain all necessary information on
sponsoring, legal matters and institutions from this platform. Above this, direct business initiations
and transactions will be given way here
- In the Austrian Public Health Service yearly savings of 2 billion
Euro are possible.
Requirements for these savings are:
- overall reformation of Public Health Service
- technical network of all key-players
- involvement of private economy
- Compared to international standards the Austrian Public Health Service is very efficient and presents itself for exportation.